Tips to Controlling Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation or achieving orgasm too quickly is common problem for a large percentage of men. So don't feel ashamed if this happens to you, you're not alone. The following are some tips and exercises that will assist you in learning to solve this problem:
- Having a strong PC muscle is the primary method for controlling your orgasms and preventing premature ejaculation. Once you have mastered the Kegel and have adequately strengthen your PC muscle, there is one more tip to remember.
- Know how to use our PC muscle during sex. The flexes and contractions you do during the Kegel should not be used during sex. Instead the opposite is true. Concentrate on keeping the PC muscle relaxed as much as possible while you are having intercourse. Flexing the PC muscle during sex can actually increase the sensation to have an orgasm even if you have a strong PC muscle.
- Being slightly intoxicated can also help you stay relaxed during sex. This will help to dull the sensation to have an orgasm by keeping the PC muscle relaxed. Try having a glass of wine before sex. This is something you can also share with your partner before initiating foreplay to get you both in the mood.
- You can also condition yourself for longer periods of stimulation. For this there is an exercise called The "One to Ten Approach". Imagine that the scale of pleasure runs from 1 to 10: 1 you are just starting to feel aroused; 10 you have an orgasm and ejaculate. Therefore 9, the point just before your orgasm, is your point of no return. Try masturbating until you reach point 8, stop and let the urge to ejaculate subside. Then start masturbating again. Continue to do this for 15 minutes, then you ejaculate if you like. Repeat this technique until you are able to enjoy your arousal without ejaculating for 15 minutes.
- One of the more enjoyable method for learning ejaculatory control is called the "Locking Method". This involves your partner when you are having sex. When you feel yourself getting close to orgasm, withdraw your penis from the vagina leaving only the head of your penis still inside her. Wait for the urge to ejaculate to subside, then continue having sex. Do this 3-5 times during intercourse.
- Then there is the common practice of masturbating a few hours before having sex. If you ejaculate once prior to engaging in sex, it will take you longer to ejaculate when you do actually have sex.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter