Stretching Exercise – Technique Four
This version of stretching appears in a bestselling book on male sexuality. It also involves stretching the penis in both its flaccid and erect state. This seems to be just a slightly modified version of the Ancient technique (Technique Three).
The best way to use your hand is by applying most of the pressure anywhere on the penis head except on the dorsal nerve, which is that thin nerve that runs along the top of the penis. During this exercise remember not grip the penis head too tightly otherwise you'll cut off the circulation.
- With your right hand, grip the penis and rhythmically pull it forward and away from your body 10 times (roughly 15 seconds each pull).
- Repeat to the right (10 times), to the left (10 times) and down (10 times).
- Rub the head of your penis with your thumb until you get an erection. Circle the penis at its base with your thumb and forefinger. Pull forward an inch (10 times) to force energy into the head.
- Pull the erect penis to the right and rotate in small circles while pulling outward (10 times). Repeat to the left (10 times).
- Gently slap your erect penis against inner thigh while pulling out on each side (10 times).
Stretching the penis with your hand produces the same results as traditional penis weight systems. There is nothing wrong with designing your own way of gripping your penis, as long as you know where not to apply the pressure. This exercise will begin to produce a longer penis within as little as 2 weeks, but within 3-4 months you will really be able to notice the difference.
Before you begin any penis enlargement routine, always remember to do your warm wrap first. Keep in mind that this is one of the many methods of penis enlargement. For the best results, combine multiple methods of penis enlargement into a workout routine. See The Plan to develop your penis enlargement routine.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter