PC Muscle Exercise (Kegel)
This a simple exercise that can increase blood flow, strengthen erections, improve stamina, help to create more intense orgasms, improve the health of the prostate, improve urinary flow and possibly give you the ability to have multiple orgasms. Also with a well trained PC muscle you can orgasm when you wish to therefore lasting longer in bed and satisfying your women.
This is the PC Muscle exercise (also known as the Kegel). Kegel exercises strengthen the pubbocoxygennus muscle (PC muscle). Strengthening and learning to control this muscles is the ultimate sex secret. Time honored Taoist healing techniques refer simply to this exercise as "tightening the anus."
Once you've located the PC muscles you can proceed to doing the exercises. The PC muscle stops the flow of urine and also pumps or pulses when you ejaculate and are the muscles to exercise. If you have trouble stopping the flow of urine, you really need these exercises. You can do the PC Exercises anytime, anywhere. You want to squeeze your PC on a daily basis.
- PC CLAMPS: Squeeze and release, over and over. Start with sets of twenty, then build to 100 or more. Do at least 250 PC clamps every day, for the rest of your life. Your goal is to be capable of creating 1,000 clamps a day.
- LONG SQUEEZES: Practice holding the PC muscle clamped tightly for thirty seconds, or as long as you can.
- STAIR STEPS: Tighten and loosen in increments. Tighten for a couple of seconds, loosen for a couple of seconds. Do it over and over again.
- PC FLUTTER: Tighten the PC muscle as slowly as you possibly can. Once you've finished the slow squeeze (to where you can't squeeze anymore), let go. At some point it will "flutter," and you'll feel energy sparkling up your spine. Concentrate on deep, slow breathing while you do this. This is great for restoring energy when you're running down!
- PUSH OUT PC: When you urinate and you want to let those last squirts shoot out, you use your PC muscle in the other direction. By doing this you'll feel your anus open and the sensation is different.
It is a good idea to perform this exercise at the beginning or end of the workout because it helps promote blood flow. After a warm-up or warm down would be the ideal time. Most men can do Kegels anywhere, since they're seldom aroused by the exercises. Continued over a lifetime, the exercises can help men (and women) head off urinary incontinence as they get older. That, plus greater arousal, enhanced orgasms and longer-lasting sex, make these some of the simplest, most beneficial exercises a man or woman can do.
Before you begin any penis enlargement routine, always remember to do your warm wrap first. Keep in mind that this is one of the many methods of penis enlargement. For the best results, combine multiple methods of penis enlargement into a workout routine. See The Plan to develop your penis enlargement routine.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter