Homemade Swim Cap Condom
This simple to make tool can have a couple different uses in the penis enlargement process. It can be used alone as a device from which to hang some light weights in the more traditional hanging weights method or it can also be used as a part of the Traction Belt. The benefits of this tool is that the materials to make it are cheap and it is relatively comfortable to wear (once you master the technique of putting it on).
- Latex Rubber Swim Cap (from sporting goods store)
- Cut a 4" x 8" (10 X 20 cm) piece from the swim cap.
- Clean it well with detergent and dry.
- The stickier the latex, the less tightly you will need to wrap it.
- Wash repeatedly if necessary.
- Wrap about 2" (5 cm) of the latex around a piece of PVC pipe (or other cylinder).
- Roll with the glossy side in. Make sure the first wrap layer has tension.
- Roll latex off PVC to make a 'condom.' Roll 'condom' over glans (head) of penis.
- When it's about halfway on, it will grab enough to easily roll the rest of way.
- Latex should extend at least 1/4" past the head of your penis. Pull firmly to test grip.
Once you have a secure connection you can either attach a small S-hook to make it easy to Hang Weights, pull from the leg or other fixed object, or for use with the Traction Belt.
Before you begin any penis enlargement routine, always remember to do your warm wrap first. Keep in mind that this is one of the many methods of penis enlargement. For the best results, combine multiple methods of penis enlargement into a workout routine. See The Plan to develop your penis enlargement routine.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter