This is the essential first step. Before you begin any penis enlargement routine you should always remember to do your warm wrap. You should never leave the warm-up out of your routine as this could potentially lead to minimal gains and unnecessary discomfort. Like with any exercise routine, the warm wrap serves to get the blood flowing and loosen up the tissues in preparation for the stretching and exertion that occurs during the exercise.
A thorough warm wrap not only helps with the effectiveness of your exercises but also helps prevent against injury by promoting greater blood flow. In penis enlargement exercises, the hot compress (warm wrap cloth) draws blood to the area of your penis, increasing the blood flow and making the skin slightly elastic.
To perform this warm wrap you will need a cloth or small towel and access to warm water.
- Soak a washcloth in warm-to-hot water, then wring out slightly.
- Take the cloth and wrap it around the shaft of your penis (either flaccid or erect) and testicles.
- Keep the cloth in place for 1 minute.
- When 1 minute is up run the cloth under the hot tap and repeat the procedure once again holding it for 1-2 minutes.
- If after the 2-3 minutes you feel loose enough to continue, you may proceed. Other wise repeats steps 1 -3 until you are ready.
- Dry off your penis well.
After you have completed your warm wrap, continue to your penis enlargement routine of choice.
It is also a good idea to conclude your penis enlargement routine with this technique.
Before you begin any penis enlargement routine, always remember to do your warm wrap first. Keep in mind that this is one of the many methods of penis enlargement. For the best results, combine multiple methods of penis enlargement into a workout routine. See The Plan to develop your penis enlargement routine.