Tips to Having Harder Erections
In addition to Kegels, there are several other methods for getting harder and longer lasting erections.
- Stick to a low-fat, high-fiber diet. High levels of cholesterol can actually clog the blood vessels in your penis which can cause impotence.
- Be sure to include the mineral Zinc in your diet. Foods containing zinc include lean beef, turkey, cereal, lamb, crab meat and oysters. Also check out the vitamins and supplements that we recommend for a harder erection.
- Get plenty of exercise and stay in shape. When you are overweight, it can affect the efficiency of blood flow throughout your body. This negatively affects your ability to have sex and can increase the likelihood of erection problems.
- Stop smoking. Besides the obvious health risks of smoking, studies show that smoking plays a major role in erectile & impotence problems among men.
- Have more erections! The muscle tissue in your penis needs oxygen to survive. Where does it get that oxygen? From the red blood cells flowing in the blood. The more blood that circulates, the less chance of erectile failure. Since blood flows to the penis at a much greater rate when you have an erection, the best way to keep the muscle tissue in your penis properly oxygenated is by having more erections.
- Ancient Secret: "Place your thumb on the top of the penis at the root and your index finger at the bottom of the penis at the root. Take a deep breath and while holding, squeeze and grip the shaft of your penis in a wave toward the tip of the penis. The thumb, the index finger and the pinky finger push, forcing blood into the penis head. Now hold this grip for as long as you're able to hold your breath. Repeat this exercise 9 times. Each time you hold your breath, count to 9 and with each count, squeeze more toward the head of the penis."
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
You can share this story by using your social accounts: