Safety Tips for Penis Enlargement
Be aware of when it is acceptable to do the penis enlargement exercises and when you need to give it a rest or make adjustments to your routine. Some mild discomfort and pain are to be expected when performing some of the penis enlargement techniques. Just use good common sense when performing your routine. As you're doing your penis enlargement exercises, here are some of the safety concerns you should be aware of:
- Blisters. These are the result of too much pressure on the penis for a prolonged period of time. You do want to put pressure on the penis and create tension, but don't overdo it.
- Red sores or Blood spots. These are the result of too much tension from the stretching exercises or other traction methods. In order to avoid this use a little less tension in the future, do not continue your exercises until the blisters have healed completely.
- Nerve inflammation. This is caused by using too much weight, too often, and for too long of a period of time. This will distort the nerves within the penis and cause them too swell. If the swelling continues, then atrophy of the nerves could occur. This may cause permanent nerve damage and in which case you may not be able to get an erection again. Be very careful with the hanging weight method!
- "Fuzzy skin". This is the result of repeated excessive forces being applied to the penis and the skin tissue. When you touch the area of the penis affected by this condition, it can have fuzzy texture. This is actually partially dead tissue covering your penis. This can happen when too much tension has been applied. Red sores sometimes accompany fuzzy skin.
- Sharp Pain. This is the result of excessive forces being applied to the penis. This can occur during any of the penis enlargement exercises when you push (or pull) yourself too far. If you start to feel stinging sharp pains or a burning sensation, discontinue your routine immediately and take the day off.
Know your limitations and don't try to be to aggressive just for the sake of speeding up the process. Remember, patience is key to the penis enlargement process. If at any time you begin to feel severe pain or discomfort, give it a rest! You should consult a urologist if you have a disease which may alter blood circulation, oxygenation, and regeneration of tissues. This is the case with conditions such as: advanced diabetes, respiratory instability, and cirrhosis.
For more on what to avoid, click here.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter