The Perks of Penis Extension
It’s hard to believe so many of us are hung up about our penis size; however nearly 60% of us are not happy with our penis size, whilst 22% think we are too small. So where does this self doubt come from? Our partners? Not likely…
Recent studies have found that women are more interested in technique than penis size when it comes to sex. Similarly, research has found that as long as your penis is 4 inches when erect, you’ll be more than enough to satisfy your partner as her vagina naturally stretches to 4 inches (and more) when aroused. And considering the average penis size is 5.88 inches (14.9cm), your self doubt may be unfounded.
But I’m not as big as other guys…
Even with all these statistics and regular reassurance from your partner, it can be hard to overcome self doubt about your penis size. After years of feeling too small, it is difficult to retrain your beliefs. And the more you feel self conscious about your penis, the more it will affect your relationships.
So what can you do?
If you are genuinely unhappy with your penis size, there are a number of methods available to you which can help to increase your size by inches: penis extenders, penis enlargement surgery, penis pumps and penis exercises.
Each of these can help you to improve your penis size and ultimately improve your sex life.
Penis extenders – using a technique similar to that used in orthopaedic surgery, penis extenders apply traction to the corpora cavernosa in your penis causing cells to break away and duplicate. As they accumulate, this causes your penis to experience the following benefits:
- Increase your penis size by inches
- Prevent premature ejaculation
- Increase blood flow, hardening your erection and improving your stamina
- Reduce penile curvatures by 20%
For more information visit SizeGenetics.com.
Penis enlargement surgery – varying from inflatable tubes to skin grafts, to the cutting of your suspensory ligament, penis enlargement surgery can provide you with the following benefits:
- The ability to control your erections (inflatable tubes)
- Increase your penis size by 1 inch (cutting the suspensory ligament. NOTE: cutting this ligament will prevent your erection from pointing up)
- Control the size of your penis size (skin grafts. NOTE: skin grafts have a high chance of not taking – due to loss of blood flow – and as a result can cause scarring and deformity)
Penis pumps – creating a vacuum around your penis, this causes blood to be drawn into your penis helping you to attain a hard erection and in some instances encourage temporary penis enlargements of up to an inch.
Penis exercises – originating from the Middle East, penis exercises such as Jelqing and Kegel can both help to improve your penis.
- Jelqing – consisting of 34 eight minute exercises, jelqing is designed to stretch and increase blood flow to your penis, helping to boost your erection and offer temporary gains of 1-2 inches.
- Kegel – this particular exercise helps to reduce the risk of premature ejaculation by training your pubococcygeus muscles found in your pelvic floor.
Improving your penis size, can offer you more than a larger penis. Helping to train your penis, improve your stamina and even help enhance your erection; penis enlargement can essentially provide you with all the tools to increase your confidence and enable you to focus on what matters most: satisfying you and your partner.
So if you are genuinely interested in increasing your penis size, then why not consider any of the methods listed above? With a little research, you can find a product/method which best suits you.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter