Horizontal Movement Exercise
In this exercise you are aiming to maintain a 70-80% erection for the duration of the exercise. This will also help you learn ejaculatory control which can come in handy in all sexual situations. If you can maintain a partial erection you will begin to gain control over your blood flow, which will help you ejaculate when and only when you want to.
During the exercise the penis needs to remain semi-erect and the hands should remain in contact with the penis at all times. If any irritation occurs, stop the exercise and next time use more lubrication. Do NOT rush this exercise as it should take 2-3 seconds per rep.
- Once you have reached the semi erect state place your forefinger and thumb in the OK grip at the base of your penis, holding firmly. This should now slow down the blood flow in your penis and keep you at a semi erect state.
- Take the free hand and form a second OK grip and grasp the head.
- Apply firm pressure, begin to milk the penis in long, downward strokes while keeping the pressure hand at the base of the penis at all times.
- When you reach the "pressure hand", stroke upwards until you reach the original starting point.
- You will be able to feel the blood in the spongy tissue, as it is moved slowly toward the head.
Make sure you have a semi erect penis. The penis needs to be in this state so that it stays flexible and blood can move around easily. You may need to keep yourself stimulated for this, partial masturbation and pornography can help with this. Lubrication is also recommended with this exercise. The more pressure you can apply the better the results will be.
Before you begin any penis enlargement routine, always remember to do your warm wrap first. Keep in mind that this is one of the many methods of penis enlargement. For the best results, combine multiple methods of penis enlargement into a workout routine. See The Plan to develop your penis enlargement routine.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter