Homemade Penis Extension Device
The penis extension device has become quite popular as a modern technique for penis enlargement. Penis Enlargement surgeons are even known to prescribe these devices to men following their procedures so they supposedly don't loose the gains they have been given from the surgery. What they won't tell you before the surgery is that this device alone can give you same results and in a much less hazardous and harmful way.
Again, the general principle of the device is based on the traction method of penis enlargement. This is where a certain amount of force is applied to the penis head in one outward direction for a period of time and as a result the tissue cells of the penis stretch and divide over time making the penis steadily grow longer.
Similar devices are available commercially and those typically retail for more than a hundred dollars. For this reason we have provided this Homemade version, which takes some mechanical skills to assemble but only costs you about $20 in parts from your local Hardware store.
- Latex tubing 1/4" O.D., 1' (available at Medical Supply and/or Aquarium Supply stores)
- Schedule 40 Flush Bushing PVC (1) 2" x 1-1/2"
- Schedule 40 PVC Coupling (1) 2" I.D.
- Turnbuckles (2) 5/32", 4-3/4" Eye/Eye
- Gate Hook & Eye (2) 2 1/2"
- Wing Nuts (2) $0.70 package
- Metal Washers (4) $0.25 total Machine Screws (4) 5/32" x 3/4"
- Metal Nuts (2) 5/32"
- Metal Springs (2) 1/4" x 1/2"-3/4" x .020" (0.5mm)
- Rolled Gauze, Sterile, 2" width
- Large Metal Paper Binder Clip
- Wood Saw
- Metal Saw
- Drill and Bits (1/4", 5/32")
- Sandpaper (60 - 150 grades)
- Drill two 5/32" holes into the PVC Flush Bushing, opposed from each other, and about 3/4" from the bottom (where the lip extends). If desired, saw off about 3/8" from the top of the PVC Flush Bushing so that there will be more room through which the penis may be pulled and maneuvered. If the PVC Flush Bushing is not round along the inner rim, you should file and sand it so for safety and comfort. The bottom of the base may be lined with foam rubber strips for a greater comfort. Additionally, you may file and sand the PVC Flush Bushing in such a manner as to make a more ergonomic fit.
- With a pair of pliers, carefully remove each of the wood screws from each of the pair of Gate Hooks. Saw off the curved ends of the Gate Hooks and file the ends smooth.
- Upon each of the 5/32" diameter, 1/2" long Machine Screws, thread a washer, an eye-end of each of the two Gate Hooks, and another washer or two. Carefully screw each assembly through the opposing holes of PVC Flush Bushing. Preferably, no metal should protrude through the either side of the bushing. Each Screw-Turnbuckle assembly should be firmly in place, with the turnbuckles perpendicular to the PVC Flush Bushing.
- Saw the 2" PVC Coupling latitudinally so that the length measures about 1 3/4"; then saw it longitudinally so that a "half pipe" results. Drill 2 5/32" holes into the half pipe on opposite sides, each about 1/2" from the rounded base, and 3/8 from the sides.
- Drill two 1/4" holes about 3/8" apart (measured between radii) and 1/2" from the top of the half- pipe. Through these holes will the rubber or latex tubing be threaded. Sand the half pipe round and smooth. You may saw the top corners of half pipe for a more ergonomic design (as in Figure 1), but be careful not to compromise structural integrity.
- Thread a Wing Nut and a large metal washer onto each of the 2 3/4" Machine Screws and then drive the resulting 2 assemblies into each of the 5/32" holes in the half pipe.
- Place a small metal washer and a small spring onto each of the perpendicular Gate Hooks, and then drop each of the Turnbuckles (sans eye hook). The fit should be smooth. If not add or subtract washers from the Gate Hook assemblies.
- Thread the Latex Tubing through the 1/4" holes in the half pipe. Due to the tightness, you may need to pinch the tip of the Tubing. The Tubing should be held firmly by the holes, but you may use a large metal paper binder clip for added stability.
Measuring the Tension:
- Thread the two 1/4" holes in the Home Hardware Extender with string and then thread the tail of the remaining string through the Flush Bushing assembly. Tie the string to carefully measured weights of 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs.), 0.9 kg (2.0 lbs.), 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs.), or 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs.).
- Plastic water bottles make good weights (1 pint = 1 pound, 500 ml = 0.5 kg, etc.). Hold the Home Hardware Extender with one hand, and with the other, a ruler to measure the depression of the springs. Carefully measure and note the length of the springs for each of the remaining weights.
- For example, the 2 springs on the example in Fig. 1 (each 5/8" long, and 0.020" gage) depress to a length of about 1/2" with 1.3 lbs. (0.6kg), 3/8" with 2.2 lbs. (1.0kg), and 1/4" with 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg). You may mark in ink or crayon the results for each weight on the gate hook.
- Over time, you may need to extend the device, and therefore the penis, by twisting the turnbuckles further in order to obtain the same tension. This is due to extension and/or growth of the penis.
- With the device in two parts (Bushing/Turnbuckle and Half-Pipe/Tubing), pull the penis through the PVC Bushing, with the Turnbuckles at their minimum length.
- Then loop the penis head through the tubing and tighten by pulling from the other side.
- Carefully, pull the Half-Pipe/Tubing assembly until the Turnbuckle hooks can be attached and screwed tight to the Machine Screws in the Half- Pipe. This procedure takes about 1-3 minutes.
- Tension is increased or decreased by twisting the turnbuckles. You may use a large metal paper binder clip to hold the rubber tubing protruding from the back side of the Half-Pipe in place.
- It is recommended that you wrap the glans and coronal groove of the penis in about 20 cm (8") of sterile Surgical Gauze for comfort, to reduce the chance of pinching where PVC and Tubing meet, to avoid sticking of tubing to sensitive skin after long stretch sessions, and for hygiene.
Tips for Use:
- During the first 2-3 weeks of your traction regimen, initial tension should be no less than 0.6 kg (1.3 lb.) and no more than 0.9 kg (2.0 lbs.); time in traction should start at 4 to 6 hours per day. After the regimen of the first 2-3 weeks, increase the tension to between 0.9 kg and 1.2 kg; daily use should increase to 8-12 hours. You should wear the device for 10-12 hours per day for 3-6 months to gain acceptable results.
- Check the color and temperature and feeling of the glans periodically. If it turns blue or cold or numb remove the device immediately, wait 10 minutes and reattach, making sure that the fit is not as snug, or the extension not as severe. If the noose is attached correctly, erections should not pose any problem, since as the penis grows, the pull will lessen, and the Latex tubing will expand when the head swells. Sometimes the penis will slip out of the Extender, but given correct placement of the Gauze this should not pose a danger.
- As with other extension devices, if traction is more than about 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs.) of pull or more, the device should be worn continuously for no more than about 3 hours, with 10-15 minute breaks between sessions. Trimming the pubic hair to prevent snagging in the base-plate assembly is also recommended. For many users a 1 to 1.5 hour session is most comfortable.
- If you intend to wear the device for over 2 hours (or overnight), use extreme caution. Do not use more than 0.6 kg (1.3 lb.) of pull, and adjust the Surgical Tubing so it is as loose as possible without the glans slipping out. Gently exercise the penis immediately after use. Involuntary detachment while sleeping may occur, but this should not be dangerous.
- Hot compresses (towels soaked in hot water and wrung dry) may alleviate some of the discomfort encountered while wearing an Extender-Type Device, as might directly inserting the penis into warm water. This can be done before, during, after, or between traction sessions. Such "heat therapy treatment" will not only feel pleasant, it will also increase the flow of blood to ligaments, nerves, tendons, and the small amount of muscle tissue in the penis. Some studies have even suggested that heat can increase the rate of tissue distraction.
Before you begin any penis enlargement routine, always remember to do your warm wrap first. Keep in mind that this is one of the many methods of penis enlargement. For the best results, combine multiple methods of penis enlargement into a workout routine. See The Plan to develop your penis enlargement routine.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter