How Herbs Can Improve Your Sex Life
Herbs are a natural and effective treatment of most sexual conditions such as Impotence (erectile dysfunction) and male infertility. They help to maintain an erection, heighten libido (in men and women), naturally raise testosterone levels and boost sperm count. They make an ideal alternative to prescription medication and more invasive treatments including surgery, as well as being good for health overall.
A low sex drive and other sexual dysfunctions can be caused through a hormonal imbalance, nervous disorder, a nutritional deficiency, fatigue, or the problem could be psychological.
There are specific herbs that have particular proven benefits for sexual health and are commonly used in male sexual enhancers, these include:
- Gingko Biloba: Gingko Biloba treats Erectile Dysfunction and other sexual function disorders. It helps to improve the blood circulation in blood vessels; it also boosts sexual stamina and improves sensitivity and gives heightened sensation in the genital area during sex.
- Damiana: Damiana increases sexual desire and sex drive. It helps men to achieve and prolong an erection and improves ejaculation. Damiana also helps to improve female desire and more pleasurable orgasms.
- Horny Goat Weed: Horny Goat Weed helps to increase sperm production, improve blood circulation, improves staying power and sexual stamina. It is also useful for men who struggle to maintain erections.
- Fo-Ti: Fo-Ti reduces harmful fatty deposits in the blood and increases circulation, therefore helping treat erectile dysfunction. While highly effective, there have been reports of numbness in the arms and legs when Fo-Ti is taken in particularly large doses.
- Muira Pauma: Muira pauma has potent aphrodisiac properties and stimulates the nerves treating erectile dysfunction and increasing libido.
- Tongkat Ali: Tongkat Ali is commonly used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction and low libido. It helps boosts sexual desire in both men and women and helps increase the production of testosterone. It is frequently used to treat impotence as low testosterone levels can cause infertility.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Tribulus terrestris increases testosterone levels in the body, helping to cure impotence and improve decreased sexual desire. An increase in testosterone improves sexual arousal and overall sexual performance.
- Saw Palmetto: Saw palmetto helps with sperm production and boosts sex drive in men. It has positive effects on the male reproductive system, making it an ideal treatment for problems with fertility in men and women.
- Panax Ginseng: Panax ginseng is a well-known male impotence cure. When taken regularly over a period of a few months, the herb improves sperm count, sperm motility and sexual function.
- Yohimbe: Yohimbe is a very popular herb for the treatment of impotence. It is highly effective but can cause unpleasant side effects if consumed in high doses so before taking Yohimbe you should consult your doctor.
By adding these supplements to your diet, coupled with eating well, exercising and getting plenty of sleep, this will ensure greatly improved sexual function and sexual performance.